This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve gotta be honest – I had absolutely no idea what Green Monday was when I saw Target’s promotion for today, but I did know that it means Target is throwing out some fabulous deals, so you know I’m here for it.
For anyone who may be in the boat I was, I did some research and found that back in the day, pre-Cyber Monday, Green Monday was coined by eBay in 2007 describing the best day for sales in December.
ANYWAY – lets dive into these deals! There is A LOT of goodness in here, friends!
*Simply click the deals and/or photos to shop!
First stop: Target since that’s where I learned this info!
• 30% off home items which also includes bedding & bath, furniture, and kid’s home: I’d say somewhere between 50-60% of my home is decorated or covered in Target finds. From my Christmas tree to my throw blankets, from my curtains to my bedding, from our storage furniture to our rugs… ALL Target, so let’s just say it is pretty easy to note some major favorites in this category.
• Toy Deals: Save $25 when you spend $100 on toys & games: I bought almost every toy for the boys this year from Target, soooo again, very simple to break down some top favs here too!
• 30% off kids clothing & pajamas: we love Target clothes for the family, but every time I shop at Target I have to buy the boys something new. There is just a lot of goodness in here, you guys!
• Up to 30% off kitchen appliances: From Keurigs to Kitchenaids to the Ninja Foodi – all of the most popular kitchen appliances are on sale!
• Free $50 gift card when you buy 2 select video games: this deal caught my eye big time because two games on here would work for Beckett’s switch that I think he’d like – together they’d cost $100 and then I’d get a free $50 gift card?! 🙌🏻
• BOGO 50% off beauty sets: I’ve already bought several of these for gifts and several for myself. These are already good deals at retail, but throw in a discount and these are perfect for gifting!
• Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on LEGO sets: well, this is an easy task to accomplish given my kids’ Christmas lists, and if I’m buying it anyway, may as well take home a free gift card!
• Save up to 50% on women’s sweaters: they have some CUTE stuff this season, you guys, and the prices are fabulous!
Walmart is often a leader in deals, and today is no different! They have several hot deals including toy deals up to 50% off, smart devices up to 40% off, Xbox bundles up to $150 off, and more. They have some amazing Christmas trees starting at just $22 too!
One of my favorite places to shop is Madewell, and their deals right now are SO good! This is a pricier shop, but with the coupons, the prices are really reasonable! Their sweaters & cardigans are DREAMY & worth every penny! Their tops & sweaters are 40% off right now, with everything else being 25% off – use code GOODCHEER at checkout!
ShopDisney: Whether you have an upcoming Disney trip you need to grab some ears & shirts for, or your kids want Disney Store toys for Christmas, or you want some new Disney ornaments, this deal has you all set!
Spend $100+, save 20%. Spend $150+, save 25%. Use code: MAGICAL
Kirklands: My most asked about home decor 9 times out of 10 comes from Kirklands. It is where my favorite full length mirror is from, my entryway mirrored table, and a lot of my seasonal decor too! Right now, the entire site is 30% off with code: THANKS & free shipping on all orders over $49 (no code required!)
Urban Outfitters: 50% off of hundreds of BEST SELLING styles in women, men, and home! A lot of my favorites are in here.
Loft: Free shipping, 40-50% off your entire purchase PLUS an additional 10% off using code: MERRY
American Eagle: 40-50% off the holiday collection