Who else was excited when you heard Target was throwing out their own 2 day sale in competition with Amazon Prime Day this year? I was! You guys know I’m a Target fan girl. My house is practically a Target catalogue.
They’re also utilizing a couple different facts to help promote their sale:
1. You don’t need any sort of membership to shop this sale
2. You can even pick up your sale purchases a couple hours later thanks to their order pick up & drive up services.
Could you ask for more? I’m not sure that you can.
In comparison to Prime Days, Target’s Deal Days are a little less chaotic and easier to navigate with ease!
Don’t forget! If you want to pick up your items in store via the inside order pick up counter or the drive up offer (if your store offers this yet), you need to click these when you check out (drive up can only be selected from inside of the app FYI!)
Along with the deals Target is offering, if you have a Target RedCard, expect even more savings! You receive free shipping when you pay with your RedCard along with your 5% savings with every transaction!
Day One (Monday, July 15)
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Great deals on top kitchen brands, like Instant Pot, Kitchen Aid and more
- Save on top floorcare items from Shark, Dyson, Hoover and more
- Buy two, get one free on books
Day Two (Tuesday, July 16)
- 5% off Target eGiftCards™ (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floorcare
- Great deals for the family, like 30% off swim and select sandals
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids
- Up to 30% off Evenflo car seats and strollers
This isn’t everything – just their headlining deals! For individual links of the absolute best deals, make sure to follow along with me on Facebook!